Sunday 1 May 2016

May Wishlist: Nike Trainers.

It's that time of year again; the time I tell myself that Summer is looming so it's time to work out and then buy myself some new trainers from Nike that I know will be for fashion purposes and not actually to work out in, woooo. Considering I've been chasing Summer for the past 9 months and just continuously flying west/to a warmer climate, you'd think I'd be bikini body ready and not reaching for the cakes right now, but no. Maybe some new trainers will finally do the trick? (They won't).


2. Custom Nike Yeezy Roshe Run (don't tell Kanye)

Until I can actually afford all of those, I'm just going to befriend Khloé Kardashian and ask her if I can have free reign in her fitness wardrobe because that room is goals. 


Please tell me I'm not the only one that isn't quite ready to be in a bikini.
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment