Tuesday 28 June 2016

I Visited HOW Many Countries in a Day?! - Singapore #2.

Okay, okay, that title was definitely massive clickbait, but why bother visiting India, China and the Middle East when you can visit Singapore and go to Little India, Chinatown and Arab Street? Admittedly India and China are two places that I'd love to visit, but this will definitely do for now. The three are full of mosques, temples and streets upon streets of food and market stalls - right up my ally. My favourite of the three was probably Chinatown as it combined the modern with the old. You can be in the most beautiful ancient temple, only to look up and see the most amazing modern buildings that Singapore is known for. While in Chinatown, I was also treated to the local delicacy of Durian fruit, something described as having the taste of "strawberry toilet cleaner". Delicious. Safe to say I wasn't the biggest fan, but definitely worth the experience. Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street are so colourful & vibrant and extremely busy, but filled with incredibly friendly people. Definitely worth the visit!



























Have any of you ever been to Singapore?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment