Sunday 8 March 2015

Instagram Update #4.

It's been a long while since I did one of these, with the last one being published way back at the beginning of September. Now, I don't mean to scare you, but that was a massive six months ago *gulps*. Since it's been so long, there are obviously quite a few photos to share, which is why I'm only going to share the best, or the most memorable. To check out the rest of them, you can click here. I'm a massive fan of Instagram, so will no doubt check your accounts out too.

"Happy hannahween/birthday, Hannah. You're the only person that could pull off a bright pink puffer coat and socks & sandals. πŸ‘­πŸ’– #LipstickTwins #Kannah5Eva#Hannahween"

"Today was a good post day. Thanks to Status Anxiety and Lyla Loves for my goodies! "
"I think I'm ready for my next adventure ✈πŸ™Œ"
"Happy birthday, Jaime "
"His "hello, I have arrived" pose just isn't as strong as mine."
"A random man just walked up to me and gave me a bunch of flowers and some chocolate. Good times πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸ"
"Happy 18th birthday, Meg Lowery! Can't believe we've been best friends for over 16 years. Next birthday you'll hopefully have me with you. Love youuuuuu ♥♥"
"Show-offs. I don't even have a tree."
"Happy birthday to my favourite person with a name that no one knows how to say, Saoirse. I love you and everything that you are!! πŸ’–πŸ‘ΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ"
"Well, that's me occupied for the next few weeks. I clearly have the best friends ever. Thank you, Amita and Meg!! πŸ’–πŸŽ„"

Be sure to leave your Instagram names in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment