Wednesday 25 January 2017

Favourite Fashion Instagrammers.

Today has been one of those days where I have spent hours absentmindedly staring into my larger than average wardrobe but still can't seem to find anything to wear. It's days like this when I turn to one of my favourite social media platforms, Instagram, for a bit of fashion inspiration. While that may mean sieving your way through endless photos of Givenchy Antigona bags, fluffy CĂ©line shoes and more Kylie Jenner selfies than one wants to see, but I've learnt to skip that part and go straight to some of my major Instagram style crushes' pages. 










Be sure to follow me on Instagram! My account is @katewilson96.
And leave your names in the comments.

Who is your favourite fashion instagrammer?
Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment