I may be slightly early with this one, and to be honest it's probably the first time I've ever been early for anything. Seriously, I was even two weeks late to my own birth. Anyway, it's currently the 2nd of November, which means we can now officially get excited for Christmas! Halloween is out the way, and yes there's still bonfire night if you live in the UK and Thanksgiving if you live in America but let's be honest, nothing will ever beat Christmas. I felt the first inklings of excitement about three weeks ago, which resulted in me painting my nails in a sparkly burgundy colour and watching every episode of Tanya Burr's Vlogmas'. I'm guessing this isn't normal considering it was only the middle of October? As I am now considering slightly too old for trick o treating, it seems to have taken a bit of the fun out of Halloween. I spent this Halloween at my house with friends, where we ate a ridiculous amount of sweets and chocolate, watched films and had a girly sleepover. It wasn't very Halloweeny, but it was lovely all the same.
- 100 Years of Fashion - Cally Blackman: My Mam suggested that I buy this on my Kindle, something I suppose I could have done but unfortunately I can only view things in black and white on it. This book obviously needs to be seen in colour to appreciate the details of all the clothes and I'd love to get my hands on it!
2. It - Alexa Chung: I think it's safe to say that this book has received mixed reviews. I've always loved Alexa Chung so I'd like to have a flick through this book to try and base my own opinion on it. Would any of you recommend it?
3. Vogue Covers: As a huge Vogue fan, this coffee table book featuring every single Vogue cover since the magazine was first published in 1892 would be perfect for me.
4. A New Camera: As you all know, my old one broke and I genuinely feel like I've lost a limb. It's been about a month and a half now since it broke and it's just becoming annoying now. I used to take my camera everywhere with me as I'm the type of person that likes to document everything. I'm currently debating between the Samsung WB800F and the Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR, These are two that I've seen and that I've liked, so obviously there is no guarantee that I'm getting them, as they are a bit on the pricey side! This would be my main present and would hopefully last me for a very long time. I've had my old camera for about five years now and up until recently, it worked perfectly and I never had a problem with it.
5. Heavy Embellished Beanie in Neon (Topshop): I love wearing plain outfits and then adding a pop of colour with accessories, and this is definitely an accessory I'd love to have!
6. Knitted Crystal Stud Jumper (Topshop): I've been obsessing over jumpers at the minute, and this one is currently top of my list. I love the simplicity of it. I tend to wear quite a lot of black, white and grey so it would be nice to have something of colour added into my wardrobe. The only down side is that it's quite expensive. Topshop has always been one of the most expensive high street shops, but I've definitely noticed the prices going up recently. This is making me dread Kate Moss' new collection, as I know I'm going to want every single collect even though I doubt I'll be able to afford any of it.
6. Full Speed, Sheen Supreme Lipstick (MAC): For someone that is loves lipsticks and can spent hours trying out all the shades in every make-up shop, I barely own any at all. Two to be precise. I have slowly but surely fallen in love with this shade, and would quite like it to be the newest addition to my make-up bag. I've also asked for a few brushes and sponges from MAC.
As I previously mentioned, there is still a month and three weeks to go until Christmas, so this post will probably getting a few updates before then, as will my Christmas list that is currently pinned to my fridge. I hope you all had a lovely Halloween, and feel free to let me know what you want for Christmas in the comments below!