Thursday 3 September 2015

Haul #4.

Ah, the fourth and final haul. Well, for now, at least. Give me a few weeks and I'm sure I'll have a few more things to share with you. I don't know what got into me. I was just sick of my new wardrobe and felt like I needed to change my style - both with statement pieces and just day to day items. Let's look at the final few, shall we?

  • Fatima Bracelet, 1€: It's a general rule of mine that, whenever I go to a new place, I have to get a new bracelet. So, when visiting Cártama market a few weeks ago, I purchased this pink Fatima's hand bracelet. Apparently they bring luck and protection so it was an obvious choice to go for. The Spanish are obsessed with it, so let's hope they actually work...
  • Candle Holders, ZARA Home, 3,99€ each: These were actually a present but I still thought I'd include them, especially as I was there when they were bought. After all, they are incredibly pretty and I'm obsessed with homeware, so they obviously deserve a place on my blog. Also, since when did ZARA Home offer such affordable items?!
  • Nail Varnish, Rimmel and Deliplus: Another haul, another nail varnish (or ten). I'll go into more detail in my Mani Monday posts but it's pretty self-explanatory; I just love nail varnish.

  • Denim Skirt, Pull & Bear, 19,99€: During a recent shopping trip, I tried on the most dreamiest of skirts. Brown suede with buttons down the front and it fitted like a glove. The problem? The price tag. I wasn't going to spend 40€ on a skirt so reluctantly put in back on the rail. Imagine my delight when I found this lovely piece just a few days later in Pull and Bear, for half the price! I actually much prefer it in denim too.
  • Skirt, Pull and Bear, 9,99€: It's not often that I buy or wear skirts, I guess they're like busses - you wait all day for one and then two come at once. Admittedly these were bought on two days but you get the drift. Though this one isn't the best made (my aunt who is a fabric technologist would have a breakdown), it looks gorgeous, was reduced from 26€ to 9€ in the sales and can easily be transformed from day to night. I just have to make sure I don't get anything caught on it. 



And that was my final haul! For a while at least, anyway.
I promise not to become one of those people that only uploads hauls.
What's been your favourite item that I've shared with you?

Recap:
Haul #2
Haul #3

No comments:

Post a Comment