Friday 6 February 2015

Flashback Friday #3.

We're currently in the first week of February and I am very much craving Summer. Yes, I may be as pale as Casper, The Friendly Ghost, meaning I spend most of the time inside, but it's still nice to know that the sun is out there shining. After all, I only have single glazing, so I'm pretty sure enough Vitamin D gets through them, right?

Because of just how much I'm currently missing Summer, I've been spending more time than I care to admit looking back on photos from the past few summers, especially ones taken at the beach, just like the one included below. You can read more about that day here but, until then, let's just take a moment to think about those bright blue skies that I'm sure we're all craving.


Are you missing Summer too? Or is it already Summer where you are?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment