Monday 24 August 2015

Landy Bridal*.

Why is it that everyone is either throwing wild parties or doing the complete opposite and getting married? Honestly, the amount of nights out and weddings I've been invited to is ridiculous, and I know a lot of other people that have been invited to weddings too. I guess people are trying to make the most of the Summer weather. I think one of the things I'm most excited about is seeing the dresses. I wonder if any will be from Landy Bridal...

Not only do they offer wedding dresses under 500, but also dresses for special occasions - think bridesmaid dresses, bridal party, prom, cocktail, etc. You name it, they probably have it. I'm not too sure I want to get married. I love the whole idea of it (I'm a big romantic at heart) but I do wonder if a piece of paper will change anything... I guess only time will tell! I think the most exciting part would be the dress and, you know, love and all that...


I'm a big fan of the long sleeve wedding dress trend that's been doing the rounds at the moment à la Kim Kardashian West.. as well as lace. Here are some of my favourites from Landy Bridal, including some from their cheap A-line wedding dresses.





Shipping on wedding dresses is free!

What do you think of the dresses?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment