Tuesday 12 April 2016

Style Crush #4 - Emily Ratajkowski.

I may not quite know how to pronounce her surname, but I am a massive fan of Emily Ratajkowski. Whether it be casual or red-carpet, I don't think there's a look of her's I wouldn't wear. I especially loved the Balmain dresses she wore on the We Are Your Friends press tour. I'd also like her body/abs because wow. Oh, and can we talk about how, unlike most celebrities, she actually wears items of clothing or shoes on more than one occasion. I'm not just a fan of Emily because of her fashion choices, I also admire how she is an advocate of feminism. That topless selfie that she uploaded with Kim Kardashian? Say what you want, but I fully supported it. Isn't that the whole point of the matter? That woman have the same rights as men and that they have the ability to do what they want without being judged? Women don't have to spend their lives wrapped up, scared of what other's think. We are allowed to express ourselves however we see fit, so shoutout to Kimmy K and Emily for that one.








Are you a fan of her style?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment