Wednesday 22 June 2016

Gardens By the Bay & An Indoor Waterfall - Singapore #1.

I am very sweaty, slightly exhausted and covered in mosquito bites, which are been coated in calamine lotion to soothe the itching, but I wouldn't have it other way. Singapore, you were amazing and I will be definitely be back. I spent five days there and I know I'll remember it for the rest of my life. I love documenting experiences and my travels, and this trip was no exception - I'm pretty sure I took a good few thousand photos, some of which I'm going to share with you. A personal highlight was Gardens by the Bay, a tropical garden in the heart of the city, with a Supertree Grove & Walkway, the Flower Dome (the largest green house in the world and something that actually left me speechless - an impossible task), a Cloud Dome (a walkway above an indoor waterfall and flower wall). There's even a lightshow every night and it was just so mesmerising. It actually made me a bit emotional and left me thinking that it would be a great place to be proposed to (take note, best friends). I really can't put into words just how magical it was, so I'll let the photos do the talking...
































Have any of you ever been to Singapore?
If so, did you visit Gardens by the Bay?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment