Thursday 9 June 2016

The Happiest Place On Earth.

This blog post may or may not be inspired by me having just hysterically, ugly face sobbed à la Kim Kardashian my way through Toy Story 3. I've seen it multiples time but it still gets me. It's also one of only three films to ever have made me cry. SO EMOTIONAL. Watching Toy Story 3 made me cast my mind back to last November, when I spent a day at the happiest place on Earth - Disneyland - with some of my favourite people. We spent the day running around, going on rides, meeting characters, doing plenty of shopping and basically just being big kids. Ride highlights include Ratatouille, Finding Nemo & Star Wars, probably due to the fact that they're three of my favourite films. The worst was the haunted house. Each time I've been on it, it's broken down and we've been trapped inside! I must be cursed. Either way, I wouldn't have changed a second of it for the world and I'm so excited to head back (hopefully soon!). We even witnessed a proposal in front of the tower, though one of my friends thought it was a protest, which he made known to everyone. We ended the day watching the firework display. As cliche as it sounds, it really was a magical day.



















Have any of you ever been to Disneyland?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment