Thursday 28 August 2014

England, Scotland and Spain.

Because I've been away for the past three weeks or so, I thought I'd share some photos that I took with you. After arriving back from my holiday I realised that I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked, despite having my camera on me at all times, my niece and nephew are the cutest people in the world, I need to go on a diet asap thanks to all the lovely food I was given, where I grew up is absolutely beautiful and that driving a quad bike is harder than it appears. All in all, an absolutely amazing trip. 

Casarabonela, Spain



Málaga Fair, Spain
Los Boliches Beach (Hiya, Africa)

Met some cows
5am Sunrise in Newcastle
Durham Cathedral
guess which one of us had been travelling for 10 hours
Durham

I'm too tall for bouncy castles
Bouncy Castles are tiring
I'm a very sad person



And, to end on a high note....

One of the best puddings I've ever eaten.

Have any of you been on holiday recently? 



No comments:

Post a Comment