Monday 11 August 2014

Mani Monday #4

It's nice talking to people who love nail varnish as much as I do, and you all definitely seem like those sort of people, so it's time for the fourth edition of Mani Monday! Thankfully my nails are used to being painted nearly all the time, so they no longer go yellow and peel like they used to do. Great image for you there.


This week's nail varnish choice is a nude shade from KIKO, priced at 1,90€. Such a great price and such great quality. I'm normally all about bright nail colours in order to add a pop of colour to a normally monochrome outfit or just because I normally really like the colour of them, but I've recently been loving this nude colour! I think it's a really chic and classy look and this is actually my second bottle as I recently ran out of the first and decided that, as I loved it so much, I desperately needed a second. I also wore this on my prom night last year, with a really bright dress, which is basically the complete opposite to what I usually do!

Here are a few photos:




What do you think of this colour?
Do you own any nail varnish from KIKO?

No comments:

Post a Comment