Wednesday 1 February 2017

February Wishlist: Books.

Up until last month, I'm ashamed to admit at just how little I've read over the past few years, something I'm slightly horrified by considering just how much I read up until I was about sixteen. I was that child that didn't want to watch TV, I just wanted to read. When going on holiday, half of my suitcase and hand luggage would be filled with books. Some may say taking the entire Harry Potter away with you is a bit excessive, but I disagree. I don't know why I stopped but I'm determined to get back into it - my only problem is that I can't see to find any books that I think I'll like, other than coffee table books, which I'm obsessed with, and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which I still haven't read (shocking!!!!). Until I find some books that I want to read, and suggestions are more than welcome, here's what I'll be adding to my Amazon basket...

What books do you currently have your eye on?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment