Wednesday 8 February 2017

University Life in Photos.

University can be a daunting process for many - it certainly was for me. I was SO anxious for about a week before my arrival. After all, I was about to enter the next stage of my life, live with and get to know complete strangers, as well as heading back into education after having been travelling for so long. But I needn't have worried. I completely lucked out my flatmates, love my course and have made some incredible friends who I know I will be friends with for life. Yeah, there will be drama and stress, but that's understandable in a new environment and when there are so many strong personalities around. It's important to put the hard work in but there will still be plenty of time for lots of fun (and lots and lots of drinking. Don't forget to take paracetamol - it'll be needed for the hangovers and potential bruises that you have no idea how you got!). Here are some photos from my time at university...













Are any of you at university?
What has your time there been like?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete