Sunday, 19 February 2017

SO PROUD.

I'm all about empowerment and lifting others up, especially when it comes to those closest to me. Take my friend, Diana, for example: She has worked her arse off for the past three years, working seven days a week for months straight, all to achieve one of her biggest dreams: landing a job at Vogue. I could not be more proud of MY ultimate girl boss. Oh, and she also happens to be one of my favourite people in the world, the absolute boss babe that she is. Despite not living as close as we used to, we still make an effort to spend time together, which is why we recently put her new Vogue skills to the test and had a photoshoot and day out in one of our favourite areas of London; Notting Hill. Here are some photos from the day...








What are your favourite spots in London?
Let me know in the comments below!