Monday 14 July 2014

Mani Monday #2

Time for week 2 of Mani Monday! Are you ready? This week's choice of nail polish is very different to last weeks. It's a bit more subtle, more girly and very glittery. It's in the shade number 260, is available worldwide and is one of the best nail varnishes I own, due to it being really long lasting. It's also incredibly difficult to get it to chip - believe me, I've tried. I've genuinely completely redecorated my room, lifted heavy furniture, plus stables out of walls, etc. with this one, just a mere few hours after I painted it with just one coat, and it still did not chip. Impressive or what?! Admittedly, that is how I'd describe all of KIKO's nail varnishes but this one is definitely up there with the best. I'm a fan!







Have you ever tried KIKO nail varnish? If so, what did you think of it?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment