Monday 5 October 2015

Birthday Haul.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Well, okay, it's not... But it was almost a month ago. I turned 19 and I now feel incredibly old. I love other people's birthdays, I'm just not a massive fan of my own. The whole existential crisis thing probably has something to do with that. I actually spent my final teen birthday sitting university exams - fun times! Thankfully, my birthday was made a lot better by some lovely birthday presents. Some are actually yet to arrive/be picked up, but I thought it would be nice to share what I've received with you so far anyway...

  •  YSL Black Opium Perfume: I'd been after this for SO long so it was so sweet of my Mam to get it for me. Every time I was out shopping, I would drag whoever I was with into Primor or any other shop that sold it, only to spray it all over myself and my friends. It's definitely up there with DKNY Be Delicious as my favourite perfume. I also love the packaging, it's very me. I won't be wearing it that often as I'm sure I'll be devastated when it runs out.
  • Earrings, Bijou Brigitte: I don't really wear earrings that often, which is something that my Mam constantly berates me for as she doesn't want my piercings to close up, so it makes sense that she got me some for my birthday. She got me a simple pair of diamond studs and also a pair of dangly earrings. I'm loving simple jewellery at the minute so these make a great addition to my collection.


  • Chocolates: It wouldn't be a birthday without chocolate would it? I wish there was photographic evidence of them but no, they were gone within seconds. It was my birthday, what can I say?! 
  • Bag, River Island: I'd say I get a new bag every year or so. By the time I get a new one, my old one has all but fallen to pieces, so I was extremely grateful when this beauty arrived. It's quite big, so I can easily fit everything in, and it's also black with gold hardware, which is very me. It has quite a lot of compartments, which is always good. A "What's In My Bag" post could be coming your way very soon...
  • Pyjamas: It just wouldn't be a birthday without new pyjamas, would it? It's like getting some at Christmas, it's just the law. I got two tops and one pair of bottoms. The bottoms and one of the tops has hot hair balloons on it, with the top reading "Fly Away With Me". My Mam thought this was a nice touch as I leave for my gap year soon!

I also got money and, as mentioned above, I'm yet to receive presents from some friends as they haven't arrived yet. I was and continue to be very lucky!

Any fellow Virgos out there? 
Let me know what you got for your birthday below!

No comments:

Post a Comment