Wednesday 24 February 2016

Coco Melody.*

Having just moved to Australia, I'm still in the process of meeting people and making new friends. Over the past few weeks I have met or come across quite a lot of people my age or just a few years older who have their dream job, a great house and are settled down & married. How did they all seem to manage that one?! I clearly should have moved to Australia a few years ago. It seems that weddings are all the range at the moment. Not only does everyone here seem to be married, but someone who is like a sister to me is getting married some time in November, so wedding preparations are firmly under way, especially dress shopping! We've had a look at some over on the Coco Melody website...

For those of you that don't know, Coco Melody offer a wide range of bridesmaid, bridal party & wedding dresses, as well as some for other special occasions, including prom and graduation! And don't think it's all for women either, because there's a great range of stuff for all the men out there too.
When it comes to wedding dresses, my personal favourites include the backless wedding dresses. Though I would want to keep everything else about my dress classic and traditional, I think the backless option just makes a nice change. 


I know I have a few readers who are actually planning their upcoming nuptials, so Coco Melody very kindly gave me a discount code for you all to use! The code W25 will get you $25 off wedding dresses when you spend over $200. With most wedding dresses costing well over that, you've definitely found yourself a bargain. 


So, would you wear a sexy backless wedding dress?
Or are you more in to the traditional kind?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment