Sunday 14 February 2016

Let Them Eat Cake.

During my most recent trip to Paris, I was lucky enough to once again be able to visit Versailles. Being the massive History nerd that I am (#LetThemEatCake), visting Versailles was one of the things I was more looking forward to, not to mention the fact that I'm a massive fan of architecture and design, so Versailles is really my dream place to visit. If I don't get to have my wedding reception there like Kimye, then I will be very annoyed. Here are some photos of me attempting to look cultured whilst wandering through the Hall of Mirrors, The Gardens and The Battles Gallery...










Jacket - Bershka
Kimono - Bershka
Dress - Stradivarius
Shoes - Nike Free Runs 5.0
Bag - River Island 

Have any of you ever been to Paris?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment