Wednesday 24 February 2016

Style Crush #2 - Lea Seydoux.

I've always admired Lea Seydoux's style, but the recent(ish) James Bond press tour and premieres made me love it that little bit more, something I didn't think was possible. It's not just her red carpet style that I love though, it's her everyday style too. This is probably down to the fact that she is from France and I love everything the French wear (I will never be over how good they all seem to look in yellow). She's also probably the only person that could get away with wearing pyjamas in public and look good while doing it. Her style is a little more girly than that of most of my other celebrity style crushes, but her style still has an edge to it. Let's have a look at some of my favourite outfits...








What do you think of her style?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment