Tuesday 31 May 2016

A Year Ago Today I; GRADUATED.

I can't believe it's been a year since everyone in my class, so many of my favourite people, were last together. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I got drunk and sang Let It Go from Frozen in my (fit) History teacher's face after one too many tequilas (true story). I can't believe it's been a whole year since I graduated. So much has changed this past year and, up until now, I haven't really felt that homesick, but I'm now looking back on all the good memories that we had, especially in that last year together, and the friendships made, both between students and students & teachers. I'm so glad we were able to have one last hurrah, even if I did make three of my bestest friends in the whole wide world cry with a letter I wrote to them, telling them I was off travelling. It's safe to say that all four of us hit the tequila after that. To celebrate it being an entire year since we graduated, I thought I'd share some photos of the day/night with you. The event started at 6pm, went on all through the night, before we finished with a rather hungover breakfast at 7am, the girls with our heels in our hands and the boys with their ties around their heads. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

















How long has it been since you all graduated? What did you all wear?
Do you look back on it with (hungover) fond memories?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment