Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide For Siblings - Blogmas Day 8.

Just a few days ago, I did a Christmas Gift Guide for Mums, and now it's time for the next edition - siblings. I have both a brother and a sister so I've hopefully been able to include something for everyone in here. If not, then please leave your suggestions in the comments.

SISTERS:

1. Pyjamas: The particular dressing gown I've included is from Topshop and, I'm not going to lie, I might just have to order this for myself!
2. An iTunes Voucher: Because, believe it or not, some people still do buy their music legally. You can buy these from most supermarkets.
3. A Pamper Basket: You could either go for a high-end brand, like Champneys, or perhaps more highstreet, with something from LUSH.  They particularly do great Christmas sets.
4. A Magazine Subscription: I'd personally recommend something like Vogue. There could be some fights over the samples, though!
5. A Box-Set: There is such a wide range to choose from but I decided to throw it back a bit and include Sex and the City, Full of laughs and perfect for a girly night in. The clothes aren't so bad either...
6. Coffee Table Books: These are something that I am obsessed with and hoping to get myself. A few include 100 Years of Fashion, Vogue Covers, Grace: A Memoir, #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso and Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham.
7. Perfume: Every girl has their own signature perfume, so why not help your sister stock up on her favourite? The one I've included is Chanel COCO NOIR.
8. A Hot Chocolate Set: This is probably the cheapest present included, as well as the most thoughtful one. I'd suggest making a hot chocolate hamper including a mug, hot chocolate, marshmallows, whipped cream and a whole load of chocolate. Perfect for wintry nights. Gourmet Gift Baskets have a great range if you don't feel like making your own.
9. Flash Tattoos: These are all the range at the moment and I think they'd make a great stocking filler! The ones I've included are from Sephora.

BROTHERS:

1. A Pet: My brother is obsessed with reptiles. He owns a ridiculous amount of lizards, tarantulas and snakes. Yeah, can't say I'm too keen on any of them but, if it makes him happy. Maybe check with your parents or your brother's partner before buying something like this...
2. An Underwater Camera: These can be quite expensive, but there is a wide range of disposable  ones going round at the moment, as well as underwater phone cases. The one I've included is a Panasonic Lumix FT3 .
3. A Book: If you're brother isn't the massive reading type, then maybe something to do with a subject that he's interested in would make a nice touch. I'll be getting my brother something to do with insects.
4. A Subscription to Netflix: This is a perfect gift for anyone, as there is so much choice on Netflix. You could probably even steal it for yourself every now and again, too.
5. Slippers: Mainly to stop the stench of your brother's feet going round. We've all been there.
6. A Ticket to a Football, Basketball, etc. Match: It gets your brother out the house for the day, he has a great time and you have a chance to take advantage of his Netflix subscription. It's a win-win for everyone. Well, unless your brother goes through his "Recently Watched", that is... 

What do you plan on getting your siblings for Christmas? 
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment