Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas - Blogmas Day 2.

The title of this blog post is pretty self-explanatory: I've decided to do blogmas! I won't be taking photos or filming my day like those that plan on doing Vlogmas will be doing. Instead, I'll be posting my Christmas list, recipes, gift ideas for specific people and much more up until the 24th of December.

I attempted something similar this time last year but, if I remember correctly, I ended up stopping half way through due to not having enough time to write the posts - but not this year. I'm more than organised and the majority of them are already written (Little Miss Organised, I know). Those that aren't only haven't been written yet as they haven't actually happened yet.


Christmas is my favourite time of the year and writing the posts that are to be featured in Blogmas have just made me even more excited. I might have a ridiculous amount of exams and work, but who cares when you can (spoiler) read about the gift sets currently stocked at Sephora?!

Boxing Day 2013

I've also been thinking about my blog and what direction I'd like to take it in during the next year. The plan is to write as much as I can throughout my Christmas holiday so that I have a massive bulk of posts ready to go whenever I want, as well as actually making the most of my time next year and writing something whenever I get a moment, even if it's just a few lines. The plan is to publish three posts a week, including a Wardrobe Wednesday on a biweekly basis.


Now, who's ready for Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment