Monday 15 December 2014

Mani Monday #13 - Blogmas Day 15.

Nothing says Christmas quite like a bit of red nail varnish with some glitter thrown into the mix, does it?! We are officially in December which means everyone is all about the reds, greens and golds (and the chocolate!). A red nail was an obvious choice for December, and I added the nail polish featured in the previous Mani Monday post onto my fourth finger to make it that bit more festive! 



I really like this colour, so was very sad to see myself running out as I painted my nails. I was willing it to last me until the very last nail and, thankfully, it did! You should have seen me shaking the bottle around, trying to scrape out every last bit. I guess I'll just have to buy more!


What do you think of this nail varnish?
More to the point, are you all ready for Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment